CALL TO ACTION – CONTACT ALL CITY REPRESENTATIVES TODAY and Add Public Comments To Council!
(See Motion below)
Help spread the word that the State of Emergency is scheduled to end and we need to also REPEAL THE EMPLOYEE VACCINATION MANDATE too!!
See contact information below for vital City Officials. Contact them by phone or email and ask that they REPEAL the vaccine mandate for their employees. A motion has been made to the Personnel Hiring and Audits Committee that needs to be added to calendar or moved to full Council.
- President Biden himself indicated that the emergency is over.
- The Mayor of Los Angeles has indicated that the emergency powers have ended.
- The City/County of Los Angeles employees have been a part of vital work during this pandemic and deserve to keep doing their jobs they love so much!
- There are already too many vacancies already and we can’t afford to add to that deficit.
- Employees help provide the public with vital services and protect the greater good of the community as a whole.
- Try to speak directly to the person in the elected position instead of their assistants. It will have more impact.
- Employees are being hired back and now is the time to remove the requirement completely.
See below about motion being added to agenda for City only.
There was a motion to Ad Hoc COVID Council to frequently review and re-assess the emergency measures that are put into effect. Those that are no longer benefitting the City and in fact may be posing a detriment – need to be reconsidered and ultimately lifted.
It moved that the City Administrative Officer and City Attorney be requested to report on the feasibility and impacts of rescinding the city employee vaccine mandate.
ASK THAT CURRENT COUNCIL MEMBERS CONSIDER THIS MOTION AND ASK FOR IT TO BE PLACED ON CITY COUNCIL AGENDA FOR CONSIDERATION. You can make the request in the link for the council file or contact all of your current City Council members below.
City Council Meetings
Meetings are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10:00am
Listen by Telephone only:
- (213) 621-2489 Metro
- (818) 904-9450 Valley
- (310) 471-2489 Westside
- (310) 547-2489 San Pedro
To Address the Board:
Call (669)254-5252 ID Number 160 535 8466 and press the #. Press # again when asked for participant ID. Once admitted into the meeting, press *9 to request to speak.
Submit Public Comments:
STILL ABLE TO SUBMIT COMMENTS TOO!!!
The Employee Vaccine Mandate is CF 21-0921.
ALL DOCUMENTS ARE FOUND in the link above.
To Watch LIVE:
City of Los Angeles Ethics Commission
Mayor Karen Bass
Office of City Attorney Hydee Feldstein Soto
City Attorney Mike Feuer
Council District Offices
District 2 – President of Sub-Committee
District 3 – Assistant President Pro-Tempore of Sub-Committee
(213) 473-7003 City Hall
(818) 774-4330 Reseda
(213 )473-7004 City Hall
(323) 957-6415 Hollywood
(213) 473-7005 City Hall
(213) 473-7006 City Hall
(818) 778-4999 Van Nuys
(818) 771-0236 Sun Valley
(213) 473-7007 City Hall
(818) 756-8409 Sylmar
(818) 485-0600 Pacoima
District 8 – President Pro-Tempore of Sub-Committee
(213) 473-7008 City Hall
(213) 485-7616 LA
Curren Price Jr.
(213) 473-7009 City Hall
(323) 846-2651 LA
(213) 473-7010 City Hall
(213) 473-7011 City Hall
(818) 882-1212 Chatsworth
(213) 473-7013 City Hall
Kevin de Leon
(213) 473-7014 City Hall
(213) 473-7015 City Hall
See Motion Here: